- Delivers pure sine wave output.
- Removable LCD remote control panel for inverter control and status.
- Easy to use Powersave mode for low stand-by current draw.
- Seamless AC mains to inverter transfer switch included (almost no break time on AC transfer). Hardwire terminal strip inside unit for connections
- Advanced cooling design to ensure maximum efficiency.
- 1000 watts or 1800 watts of constant power rated at 40° Celsius.
- Two year warranty
Light & Compact.
PROsine is lighter and more compact than other inverters with similar power ratings because it uses high-frequency switching technology in the power conversion process. The power ratings of PROsine are taken at 40° Celsius, and this coupled with the unique cooling tunnel design means the heat is quickly removed from the unit. This cooling tunnel design helps PROsine to provide power for loads up to 50% greater than its constant output.
PROsine features, as standard, a removable LCD remote control panel. This panel can be located anywhere you choose & provides status information such as battery voltage, DC amperage being consumed and the AC wattage of your appliances. More importantly it provides an on/off switch to completely shutdown the unit when not in use (zero amperage drain on battery).
The DC battery cable connection points are 8mm bolt posts that allows for DC cable connection of any size battery cable in a 180° rotation – Remember: Battery cables are the lifeline to your inverter. The bigger the better.
One of the best features of the PROsine is the seamless AC automatic transfer switch. This allows for the easy integration into the onboard AC power system to provide seamless integration between the mains / generator power and inverter power.
All inverters use DC power while not being used, and PROsine can easily be switched into powersave mode (by the remote control panel), which drops the stand by current to less than .1 of an amp. Power is restored if you turn an appliance on (2.5 second search mode), or simply switch the inverter back into normal power mode, with a stand by current of around .75 amps.
- Standby Mode – A valuable power saving feature which automatically turns your inverter ON and OFF with load.
- Compact Design – Use high frequency switching technology for the power conversion process which allows the inverters to be lighter and more compact than others with similar continuous ratings.
- Convenience – Removable LCD display which can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring.
- Reliability – Backed by a 2 year warranty. Excellent reputation for quality and reliability.
- Auto AC Transfer – Incorporates an auto AC transfer switch for automatic transfer from mains or generator supply to inverter supply.
|Model – Description||PROsine 1000i 12 Volt Inverter||PROsine 1000i 24 Volt Inverter||PROsine 1800i 12 Volt Inverter||PROsine 1800i 24 Volt Inverter|
|Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.|
|Output Power @ 40°C||1000w||1000w||1800w||1800w|
|Surge Capacity (Peak) @ 40°C||1500w||1500w||2900w||2900w|
|Peak Output Power (Instant)||2640w||2640w||4800w||4800w|
|Output Voltage||230 Vac RMS ± 3%|
|Output Frequency||50 Hz ± 0.05|
|Output Waveform||True sinewave|
|No Load Current Draw (search mode)||<0.125 amp||<0.006 amp||<0.125 amp||<0.006 amp|
|No Load Current Draw (idle mode)||<0.183 amp||<0.091 amp||<0.183 amp||<0.091 amp|
|Input Voltage Range||10 – 16 Vdc||20 – 32 Vdc||10 – 16 Vdc||20 – 32 Vdc|
|Transfer Time||Max 2 cycles (typically 1 cycle) <2.5 secs with Powersave “ON”|
|Max Current Transfer Relay||15A|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 60°C|
|Display||LCD (can be mounted remotely) (Requires extension cable. Please advise when ordering).|
|Mounting Bracket||Built in|
|Internal DC Fuse||Yes – Not User Replaceable|
|Auto AC Transfer Switch||Yes|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||115 x 280 x 390 mm||115 x 280 x 390 mm||115 x 280 x 390 mm||115 x 280 x 390 mm|
|Weight||7.0 Kg||7.0 Kg||7.5 Kg||7.5 Kg|
You can download the reader by clicking on the link below. Adobe® Reader® software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
- Xantrex Prosine User Manual (3.2mb)