AMI / MIDI Safety Fuse Block
- Ignition protected for installation aboard gasoline or diesel powered boats
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
- 200A maximum with 4/0 cable
- Accepts Blue Sea Systems Square Format standard or custom label
- Fuses sold separately
|Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.|
|AMI / MIDI Safety Fuse Block|
|Maximum Voltage||32V DC|
|Recommended Screw Torque||27 in-lb (3.05 Nm)|
|Recommended Stud Torque||120 in-lb (13.56 Nm)|
|Terminal Stud Size||5/16″ (M8)|
You will require the Adobe® Reader® software installed on your computer to view these files. You can download the reader by clicking on the link below.
Adobe® Reader® software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.